Terms & Conditions
This English translation is provided for your reference purposes only, and is not legally binding.
Only a Korean version of the terms and conditions of Use of Shopping Services of Koreakos are legally
Terms and Conditions of Use of Shopping Service of Koreakos
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions of Use of Shopping Services of Koreakos is to set forth
the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the parties using the ecommerce-related services and
other services (collectively “Services”) provided by Koreakos Co., Ltd. (the “Company”)
through the “Koreakos” internet shopping mall site (www.Koreakos.com) (“mall”)
operated by the Company, and to promote mutual development through exercising and performing their
rights and obligations pursuant to the Koreakos.
Article 2 (Disclosure, Validity and Amendment of the Koreakos)
1. The Company will disclose the Koreakos on the initial landing page or connecting page of the
mall to help Members to check the Koreakos, together with the name, place of business, the name
of representative(s), business registration number and contact numbers (telephone and facsimile
numbers, email address, etc.) of the Company.
2. The Company may amend the Koreakos to the extent permitted by the Regulation of Standardized
Contracts Act, the Framework Act on e-Commerce, the Digital Signature Act, the Act concerning
Promotion of Utilization of Information and Communications Networks and Protection of Information,
etc., the Protection of Consumers in e-commerce and Other Transactions Act (“e-Commerce Act”),
and the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, and any other applicable laws.
3. If any terms of the Koreakos are amended by the Company, all amended terms shall be effective
14 days after they are initially posted on the initial landing page of the mall, together with the
then current Koreakos, the effective date of and the reasons for the amendment, all of which will
be posted for a 14-day period until the date immediately preceding the effective date.
Article 3 (Definitions)
1. Capitalized terms used herein shall have the following meaning:
1) “Member” means a natural or juridical person that has provided personal information
to register with the mall as a member, as classified as follows:
i) General Member (Buyer): an individual of 14 full years old or older, or a company, each
entitled to use shopping services provided by the Company
ii) Selling Member (Vender): an individual of 14 full years old or older, or a company, each
entitled to use shopping services and selling services provided by the Company
2) “Member ID” means a combination of letters and numbers chosen by a Member, approved
by and registered with the Company, for purposes of identification and use of the Services.
3) “Password” means a combination of letters and numbers chosen and registered with the
Company by a Member, to verify the Member’s identity and protect the Member’s rights,
interests and confidential information.
4) “Operator” means the person appointed by the Company to be responsible for overall
management and smooth operation of the Services provided by the Company.
5) “Safe Trade Center” means an organization to mediate any and all issues and problems
that may arise in relation to the safety of transactions while using the Services of the Company.
6) “Dispute Mediation Center” means an organization formed and operated by the Company
for the reasonable and smooth mediation of disputes
7) “Item Discount” means a discount for an item that a Seller sells through the Services
of the Company after agreeing with the Company on a discounted price that is within the service
fees. The Company will list the discounted price of applicable items on the relevant webpage
serviced by the Company.
8) My Money: My Money is Cyber Money provided to members and can be used as cash when purchasing
goods. Customer is able to choose using My Money or not for purchase and be used in a way for
full amount of My Money or not.
9) Sample Point: Sample Point is the point when purchaser buy specific product. This Sample Point
can be used for buying sample but it is not unable to purchase for buying general commodity.
2. Any terms not defined in Section 2.1 above shall have the meanings ascribed in the general
Article 4 (Types of the Services)
1. The Company will provide the following Services:
1) Services relating to the development and operation of an e-commerce platform:
i) Sales-related support;
ii) Purchase-related support;
iii) Contract execution related services;
iv) Product information search services; and
v) Other e-commerce related services; and
2) Services for the execution of advertisement and promotion
2. The purposes of the above Services provided by the Company are to allow Members’ use of
cybermalls, and to intermediate mail-order sales, in relation to their transactions of goods and
services. The Company shall take responsibility in relation to any product registered by
Article 5 (No Agency)
As a mail-order intermediary, the Company will be only responsible for the operation and management of
a system for the efficiency of the Services and will not act as an agent of either the Seller or the
Buyer. The Members concerned shall take the sole direct responsibility for any transaction(s) entered
into between the Members and information provided and registered by the Members.
Article 6 (No Guarantee)
In relation to the transactions between Sellers and Buyers through the system provided by the
Company, the Company will not guarantee the existence and genuineness of the intent to sell or buy,
the quality, completeness, safety, and legality of the registered items, non-infringement of third
party rights, or the truthfulness or legality of the information entered by any Seller or Buyer, or
data posted on the URL linked to the information entered by any Seller or Buyer. The Members
concerned shall solely take any and all risks and responsibilities relating thereto.
Chapter 2 User Agreement and Data Protection
Article 7 (Formation of a Shopping Service User Agreement)
1. The Shopping Service User Agreement (the “User Agreement”) shall be formed upon the
Company’s acceptance of an application for the use of shopping services, from a person
who intends to use the shopping services provided by the Company. The Company will notify its
intent to accept the application by disclosure of such intent on the relevant webpage for the
Services or by email or otherwise.
2. A person who intends to use the shopping services shall agree to the Koreakos and enter
necessary information including but not limited to information for identification, in the form
application for membership as provided by the Company.
1) In the case of a Member who is a natural person, the following information must be entered:
i) Your ID (Email), Password, name,
3. A person of 14 full years old or older or a business operator (whether a natural or juridical
person) is eligible to the membership to the Services. An applicant shall apply for the
membership in his/her/its real name. If anyone applies for the membership in a name other than
his/her/its real name or by misappropriating another’s information, such applicant may be
restricted from using the Services or penalized pursuant to applicable laws and regulations.
4. Applications will be handled on the first-come-first-served basis, and admission to the
membership will become effective at the time when the acceptance by the Company is received by
5. The Company may withhold or refuse its acceptance of an application in any of the following cases:
1) If in the Company’s real-name verification process, it is found that the application is
not made in real name;
2) If the name and email address in the application are the same as those of an existing Member;
3) If reapplied within two (2) months from the Company’s termination of the User Agreement;
4) If reapplied by a Member that is subject to the membership suspension or other action by the
Company, during the suspension or other applicable period;
5) If the facilities/equipment cannot afford or if there is technical difficulty; and
6) If the application is found to be unlawful, unfair or in violation of the Koreakos, or if
it is deemed necessary to do so in the Company’s reasonable judgment.
Article 8 (Change and Protection of Personal Information)
1. A Member may not provide false information when applying for the membership, and in the event
of any change in the information provided when applying for the membership, the Member must
immediately update the information. As a general rule, a Member’s name, ID and the like may
not be changed, unless permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
2. Notification to the Member by the Company shall be considered complete when the notice is
delivered to the address or e-mail address provided by the Member. Any damages arising out of the
failure to update information must be borne solely by the relevant Member, and the Company shall
not be held liable for any such damages.
3. The Company will not use any information provided by the Member for the execution of a User
Agreement, for a purpose other than its operation of the Services, nor disclose such information
to a third party without the Member’s consent, except where:
1) Such use or disclosure is permitted by applicable laws and regulations;
2) Such minimum information of the Member as necessary to carry out the delivery of goods/
services is disclosed; or
3) Consent from the relevant Member has been obtained pursuant to another standard terms and
conditions and policies of the Company.
Article 9 (Control over ID and Passwords)
1. Each Member shall be responsible for the control over his/her/its ID and Password, and may in no
event assign or lend any of them to a third party.
2. Each Member and each user shall take the responsibility for any and all damages and losses arising
out of the leak, assignment or lending of a Member’s ID or Password that occurs due to a
cause that is not attributable to the Company.
3. If a Member becomes aware of the theft, or unauthorized use by a third party, of his/her/its ID
or Password, the Member shall immediately notify the Company thereof and the Company shall exert
its best efforts to handle the situation promptly.
Article 10 (Termination of the User Agreement)
1. Termination by members:
1) A Member may terminate the User Agreement at any time by notifying the Company of the Member’s
intent to terminate it through the applicable service webpage; provided that the Member has
taken necessary actions to consummate any and all transactions at least seven (7) days prior to
the date of the termination notice.
2) A Member shall be solely responsible for any consequences arising out of a termination notice
sent within the said period, and upon termination of the User Agreement, the Company may withdraw
all benefits additionally granted to the Member by the Company.
3) If a Member who has terminated the User Agreement intends to use the Services later again, the
Member’s use of the Services will not be permitted unless the Member notifies the Company
of his/her/its new intent to use the Services and the Company accepts the offer.
2. Termination by the Company:
1) The Company may terminate the User Agreement in the event of occurrence or finding of the
i) violation of, infringement upon or damage to the rights, reputation, credit or any other
interest of any other Member or third party, or breach of Korean laws/regulations or public
order and good morals;
ii) Obstruction of or any try to impede the proper processing of the Services provided by the
iii) Finding that there is a reason for refusal under Section 7.5 hereof; or
iv) Circumstances in which the Company finds it necessary, in its reasonable judgment, to refuse
the provision of the Services.
2) If the Company terminates the User Agreement with a Member, the Company will notify the Member
of its intent of termination by disclosing the reason(s) for termination by e-mail, by phone or
otherwise. The User Agreement shall be terminated at the time when the Company notifies the Member
of its intent of termination.
3) Even if the Company terminates the User Agreement, these Koreakos shall continue to apply
with respect to the consummation of a sale and purchase contract entered into on or before the
4) When the User Agreement is terminated pursuant to this Article, the Company may withdraw all
benefits additionally granted to the Member by the Company.
5) If the User Agreement is terminated pursuant to this Section, the Company may refuse to accept
the Members’ re-application.
Article 11 (Term and Suspension of Provision of the Services)
1. The term of the provision of the Services will begin from the date on which use of the Services
are applied for, and ends on the date of termination of the User Agreement.
2. The Company may suspend its provision of the Services temporarily upon the occurrence of a
justifiable event, including without limitation, the maintenance, repair, examination, replacement
of information and communications facilities (such as computers), or if such facilities are out
of order; provided that the fact and reasons for temporary suspension of the Services shall be
notified on the initial landing page of Koreakos.
3. The Company may restrict or temporarily suspend its provision of the Services if it is unable to
provide the Services due to an act of God or a force majeure event equivalent thereto.
Article 12 (Service Usage Fees)
The Company may provide various services needed for the freedom of e-commerce between the Members
and charge certain fees therefor (i.e., service usage fees) pursuant to its internal policies.
Chapter 3 Use of Shopping Services of Koreakos
Article 13 (Execution of Contracts and Payment of Purchase Prices)
1. A sale and purchase contract will be executed by a Member offering to purchase a given item
on the terms and conditions of sales suggested by a Seller and by the Seller’s acceptance
of the Buyer’s offer.
2. The Company will provide methods for payment of the purchase price in cash, by credit card,
or by other means.
3. The Buyer will enter information relating to the payment of the purchase price at his/her/its
own responsibility, and shall solely take any and all liabilities and disadvantages arising
out of the information entered by the Buyer in relation to the payment of the purchase price.
4. The Company may cancel a transaction without the consent of any Member, if the purchase price
is not paid within a certain time period after the order is placed.
5. The Company will take measures to allow the Buyer to check the contents of the executed sale
and purchase contract on the webpage of “My Shopping Details,” and will provide
guidance on how to cancel the contract and the relevant procedures.
6. The Company may check whether the Buyer is lawfully entitled to use the payment means used
when paying the purchase price. The Company may suspend the transaction until the completion
of confirmation of the buyer’s right to such use, or cancel the transaction if it is
impossible to obtain such confirmation.
7. The amount actually paid by the Buyer shall be an amount (actual purchase price) remaining
after applying to the original price (set by the Seller), any basic usage fees, discount
applicable to the particular item, delivery fees, details of an option (in the case of an option
item) and so on. The proof of purchase (i.e. cash payment receipts, tax invoices, credit card
sales slips, etc.) will be issued to show the amount of the actual purchase price.
Article 14 (Delivery)
1. A delivery period shall begin on the date following the date on which receipt or settlement
of payment is confirmed and end on the date of completion of delivery.
2. The Company will guide the Seller to take measures necessary for delivery within three (3)
business days from the Seller’s receipt of the Company’s notice to confirm the
receipt of or settlement of payment by the Buyer.
3. Days during which delivery is impracticable due to a force majeure event or otherwise shall
not be counted as part of a delivery period.
4. As a general rule, any dispute arising among the Buyer, a delivery service provider, a
financial institution, etc. in relation to the delivery, shall be resolved by the relevant
parties, and the Company shall in no way take any responsibility.
5. The Company will provide services to provide assistance in the process of international delivery
of products (for which a sale and purchase contract is entered into) through international
delivery networks that are in the business partnership with the Company. The stages of
international delivery will consist of the following:
1) Domestic Delivery: up until the items purchased by a Buyer are warehoused in a distribution
center of a third party that is in the business partnership with the Company; and
2) International Delivery: from the warehousing, to the delivery to the recipient through
international delivery networks.
6. A Buyer who intends to obtain the Company’s approval for an exchange or a Return, shall
submit objective evidencing materials to the Company to prove the reasons therefor, e.g., an
inherent defect in the purchased item, and if such inherent defect is proved, the Seller shall
bear all necessary costs and expenses incurred for an exchange or a Return, including without
limitation delivery costs, etc.
7. If the estimated international delivery costs paid at the time of purchase are greater than
actually incurred costs, the Company shall refund the difference to My-Money.
8. If the estimated international delivery costs paid at the time of purchase are less than actually
incurred costs, delivery will be possible only if the Buyer makes the additional payment. If the
international delivery costs are not fully paid for six (6) months despite of the Company’s
continuous notification, the purchased item may vest to the Company.
9. The recipient shall bear all other costs and expenses that may incur and vary depending on the
country of shipping/delivery (such as customs, taxes, etc.) in relation to the use of international
Article 15 (Cancellation)
1. A Member may cancel an order of purchase at any time prior to the shipping of the purchased
items, and if cancellation is requested during the delivery, it will be handled pursuant to the
procedures for return of purchased goods.
2. If an application for cancellation is received after a Member’s completion of payment and
while shipping is arranged or pending shipping, the cancellation of the order will be immediately
processed, absent special circumstances.
3. In the case of cancellation of an order when the order is ready for shipping, if the purchased
items have already been shipped at the time the cancellation application is received, as a general
rule, the Buyer shall bear the fees for both delivery and return of the shipped items, and such
procedures shall follow the procedures for return of purchased goods rather than the procedure
for cancellation of purchased goods.
4. As for any refund following duly processed cancellation, payment by credit card will be cancelled
upon the completion of cancellation procedures, and payment in cash will be refunded to the
requested account within three (3) business days
Article 16 (Return)
1. A Member may demand a return (“Return”) of the Seller’s items from the time
such items are shipped by the Seller until seven (7) days after receipt of the delivery pursuant
to applicable laws and regulations.
2. The e-Commerce Act will prevail over the terms and conditions of sales suggested by the Seller,
as for general terms and conditions on the Return.
3. As a general rule, costs and expenses incurred for the Return (“Return Costs”) shall
be borne by a person to whom the reason for the Return is attributable -- e.g., in the case of
simple change of Buyer’s mind, the Buyer shall bear the Return Costs, while in the case of
a defect in the purchased items, the Seller shall bear the Return Costs.
4. When applying for the Return, if the Buyer does not set out the return invoice number or
accurately notify (orally or in writing) the Seller of the reason(s) for the Return, the Return
and refund process may be delayed.
5. As for the refund following the Return, after the returned item is received by the Seller and
after the reasons for the Return and who to bear the costs and expenses for the delivery and
Return Costs are confirmed, payment in cash will be refunded to the requested account within
three (3) business days, and the payment by credit card will be cancelled immediately.
6. In case the Buyer has to bear the Return Costs, if the additional payment of the Return Costs
is not made, the refund may be delayed.
Article 17 (Exchange)
1. A Member may demand an exchange of the Seller’s items from the time such items are shipped
by the Seller until seven (7) days after receipt of the delivery pursuant to applicable laws and
2. Even if an exchange is requested, an exchange may not be possible if the Seller has no stock for
the exchange, and in such case, the request will be processed as a Return.
3. Costs and expenses incurred for the exchange (e.g., costs for delivery to and from the Seller)
shall be borne by the Seller in the case of defect in the purchased items, and shall be borne by
the Buyer in the case of simple change of mind.
Article 18 (Refund)
1. In the case of a return or exchange due to a defect in the purchased items, the Company will have
payment in cash refunded to the relevant. Payment in cash will be refunded to the purchaser’s
account within three (3) business days, and the payment by credit card will be cancelled immediately.
2. As a general rule, refund of payment by credit card can be made only by way of cancellation of such
Article 19 (Exceptions to Return, Exchange or Refund)
In the any of the following cases, the Buyer shall not demand a Return, exchange or refund:
1) If the item is lost, destroyed or damaged due to a cause attributable to the Buyer;
2) If the value of the item has notably decreased due to use or partial consumption by the Buyer;
3) If the value of the item has notably decreased due to the passage of time so as to make its
4) If the packaging of a duplicable media product (e.g., software, CDs, DVDs, etc.) is damaged; or
5) If the item is specially ordered and the Buyer consented in writing (electronic consent included)
that, as such, returning the item will likely cause irreparable damage to the Seller.
Chapter 4 Use of Additional Services of Koreakos
Article 20 My-Money Service
1. The My-Money is issued for free to a Member who wins events through Koreakos or otherwise, and may
be used for payment when purchasing items through Koreakos; provided, however, unlike cash,
My-Money cannot be refunded.
2. The My-Monet that the Company issues to a Member may be subject to an expiration date and limitations
on use, which will be listed on the service webpage or notified through e-mail. A Member who does not
meet the requirements of use cannot use My-Money, and any My-Money will automatically lapse upon the
expiry of the valid term. My-Money will also automatically lapse upon the termination of a service
use contract, whether by a Member’s withdrawal from Koreakos or otherwise.
Article 21 Sample-Point Services
1. The company offer Sample-Point that indicated to each product.
2. The expiration period of Received Sample-Point is 2 years, and unused Sample-Point should be
automatically dissipated. In case of company establish a separate expiration date, it follows.
3. Purchaser can use Sample-Point for buying partial products. Purchaser is able to check about used
Sample-Point Shopping Cart page.
4. Unused Sample-Point will remain, and be saved for next purchase.
Chapter 5 Management and Protection of Users
Article 22 (Management of Users)
1. The Company may take the following actions with respect to a Member who has violated these Terms of
Use, applicable laws and general principles of commercial transactions:
1) Withdrawal of benefits (in part or in whole) provided by the Company additionally;
2) Restriction upon the use of certain services;
3) Termination of a User Agreement; and
4) Bringing a claim for damages.
2. If the Company intends to take any action provided in the foregoing section against a Member, the
Company must in advance notify the Member thereof by phone or by email, and if inevitable (such as,
if it is impossible to reach such Member or in an emergency situation), the Company may notify the
Member after taking the action.
3. A Member may raise an objection to the action (to be) taken by the Company hereunder, if the Member
has a reason for such objection.
Article 23 (Management of User’s Credit Rating)
1. The Company may ascribe a certain credit rating to the Member, based on the amount, number and
frequency of the Member’s purchase and other performance records and the like, and grant
certain benefits depending on the respective credit ratings.
2. The Company may disclose any and all terms and conditions of the credit ratings ascribed to the
Members and respective benefits granted by the Company, and any amendment to such terms and
conditions on a separate webpage serviced by it.
Article 24 (Liability for Copyright Infringement)
1. The Company has established and enforces a policy to protect the copyrights of copyright owners in
connection with the provision of the Services, and Members must comply with the copyright policy
of the Company.
2. Copyright to various content posted on Koreakos (whether in its shopping Webzine, product
review, Q&A or otherwise) shall vest in the Member who prepared/posted using the shopping
services provided by the Company, and if any such content infringes upon copyright of any other
person, the Member shall be liable therefor.
3. If a Member’s copyright is infringed on Koreakos, the Member may protect his/her/its
lawful right through the copyright infringement report center operated by the Company.
4. The Company may without prior notice remove any content posted on Koreakos or take any action
(such as, placing restrictions on the use of certain services, termination of a User Agreement,
etc.) against the person who posted the content, in the following case:
1) If the laws and regulations of Korea are violated;
2) If an illegal product, or obscene content, of which sales are prohibited under applicable laws
and regulations, is posted or advertised;
3) If any untrue or exaggerated statement for advertisement are included in the content;
4) If other’s rights, reputation, credit or other lawful interests are infringed or violated;
5) If a link inducing to a direct dealing (i.e., deviating Koreakos) or to another website is
6) If any malignant code or data are included in the content;
7) If it is against the social or public order in the society or against good morals and traditional
8) If it is found impeding smooth operation of Koreakos services provided by the Company.
9) If you include information concerning criminal activity.
10) If it contains information that causes an economic, politics problem.
5. Any content posted on the Koreakos (whether in its shopping Webzine, product review, Q&A or
otherwise) and prepared by a Member may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on
other websites partnering with the Company for the purposes of promotion, advertisement of any
products transacted on the Koreakos, and may be revised or edited to the extent not changing the
essential substance thereof.
Article 25 (Customer Center)
1. The Company will operate the Customer Center for addressing customer concerns and resolution by
mediation of a dispute between Members, or between a Member and a third party.
2. If the Company determines that the complaints and comments submitted by the Members are reasonable,
then the Company shall address these concerns as soon as possible, by notifying the Members of the
case progress within three (3) business days and the results of its investigation and remedies
within ten (10) business days.
3. Members shall, with sincerity, respond to the mediation process through the Customer Center.
Article 26 (Prohibited Activities)
1. Direct Dealing
1) For the safety of transactions, neither a Seller nor a Buyer may enter into any direct dealing
or may avoid using the Shopping Service provided by the Company. Any party to a direct dealing
shall enter into such direct dealing at its own responsibility for any and all issues and
problems arising out of the direct dealing. The Company shall in no way be responsible for any
such issue or problem.
2) If a Seller is found to have entered into or to have induced to enter into a direct dealing, a
sales service user contract with the Seller may be terminated. Any Member may report to the Safe
Trade Center operated by the Company, a Seller that has entered into or induced to enter into a
2. System-related Misbehavior
1) No one may use the Services or access to the system in an unusual manner without utilizing the
process and method provided by the Company for the use of Services is prohibited.
2) If any system-related misbehavior is found by the Company, the Company may cancel benefits
(whether in part or in whole) additionally provided by the Company, placing restrictions on the
offender’s use of certain services, terminate a User Agreement and take any other actions.
If any damages arising out of the misbehavior, the Company may demand the offender to compensate
for all such damages.
3. Settlement-related Misbehavior
1) No one may use the shopping services provided by the Company in another’s name or with the
information on another’s credit card, bank account, and the like.
2) No one may conduct unusual settlement in a manner prohibited by applicable laws (such as, the
Specialized Credit Financial Business Act), e.g., lending or borrowing funds to or from another
in the guide of sales of goods or provision of services. If any such misbehavior is found by the
Company, the Company may terminate a User Agreement or suspend the transaction concerned and
report it to the competent authority.
3) No one may conduct a purchase without any intent to actually make a purchase (e.g., where no
delivery follows the purchase). If any such misbehavior is found by the Company, the Company may
cancel the transactions concerned and impose sanctions depending on the circumstances.
Chapter 6 Miscellaneous
Article 27 (Relationship between Rules to Comply and Applicable Laws and Regulations)
1. Any matters not provided in the Koreakos shall be governed by e- Commerce Act, any other
applicable laws and regulations, and general commercial practices.
2. For transactions executed through the shopping service provided by the Company, e- Commerce Act
and other applicable laws and regulations shall primarily apply to the parties to the
transactions, and neither party may not claim release of its liabilities in reliance with the
3. If necessary, the Company may set out separate terms that apply to specific services (“Individual
Terms”) and post the Individual Terms on the Koreakos homepage or otherwise for advance
4. Amendment of the Individual Terms provided in Section 38.3 above will be effective 14 days after
initially posted on the initial landing page of Koreakos, and will be posted for a 14-day period
until the date immediately preceding the effective date.
5. Member shall pay attention to any changes to the Koreakos and the Individual Terms, and when any
amendment thereto is posted, Members shall review and check them.
Article 28 (Disclaimer)
1. As a mail-order intermediary, the Company only provides a transaction system that is based on the
Koreakos platform. Parties to a transaction shall be responsible in the event of any disputes
arising in connection with any transaction using the Koreakos transaction system.
2. Absent willful misconduct or gross negligence of the Company, the Company shall not be liable for
any damages suffered by a Member or a third party due to temporary suspension of the Services
pursuant to Section 11.2.
3. If the Company restricts or suspends the Services pursuant to Section 11.3, the Company shall on
grounds of a force majeure event be released from any liability for damages.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any disruption or other interruption in the use of the
Services that has arisen for a reason attributable to a Member.
5. The Company shall in no event be liable for any damages whatsoever, arising from a Member’s
disclosure or provision of the Member’s personal information to another.
Article 29 (Jurisdiction)
Any dispute/lawsuit arising from or out of this agreement or user policy, or dispute between Members.
To which the Company is a party, shall be submitted to the competent court having jurisdiction over
the place where the head office of the Company is located.
Article 30 (Others)
1. The Company may, if necessary, change or suspend certain Services (or part thereof) temporarily
or permanently by providing advance notice on the homepage of its website.
2. Neither the Company nor Members shall transfer any rights nor obligations under the Koreakos
to a third party without the express consent of the other party.
3. All agreements, memoranda of understanding, notices and other instruments additionally executed
between the parties and any and all notices to Members by the Company by posting on Koreakos
Shopping Mall pursuant to changes in the Company’s policies, enactment and amendment of laws
and regulations, public announcements and guidelines of the authorities, and the like, shall
constitute part of the Koreakos.
Article 1 (Effective Date)
The Koreakos shall become effective as of July 1, 2014.
Article 1 (Effective Date)
The Koreakos shall become effective as of Jun 1, 2015.